[nabs-l] NFB of Ohio Student Division and Toledo chapterrevitalization

Yolanda Garcia yvgarcia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 06:27:04 UTC 2008

Congratulations Robby on reviving the student division and being elected
state student division president! I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but
JJ Medaugh is your NABS board member regional representative. What this
means is that he is the appointed person on a national level that will help
assist you in helping strengthen and build your division. He can be reached
at jj at bestmidi.com. We are all here and committed to helping your division
grow. If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask them on the listserve
or to any of the NABS board members directly off list.

Warmest Regards,
Yolanda
NABS Board Member