[nabs-l] Organizations expressoutrageoverrepublicandisabilitypolicy

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Tue Nov 4 14:24:45 UTC 2008

Grin,

I am glad we've had the discussions about voting. Now many will be watching,
and hoping their candidate makes it. Then, when one of them does, we'll
continue to work with their administration, and especially the congress.

I am not sure the NFB has worked to change things by appealing, and
connecting with the executive, but all well, maybe we aught to try it.

Now Joe, it will be a pleasure to receive, or share with you a Long Island,
so I'll be looking for you in Detroit.

Sincerely,

Antonio guimaraes