[nabs-l] Victory for Antonio

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 02:44:34 UTC 2008

Alas, with Ohio down, the race is over.  Antonio is one pitcher of choice
richer.  People should feel free to join us in Detroit when we take the
debate to the bar.  No doubt we'll continue to disagree over how well, or
how bad, the Obama administration is doing by that point, but let there be
no mistake that tonight marks a new page in history.  So, for now, here's to
Obama for turning that page, and to Antonio, for believing.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie