[nabs-l] Blind Voting

Lora and Myrtle blindhistory at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:16:35 UTC 2008

I voted early (on friday) since my town is somewhat big and they didn't have
an accessable machine. :( I voted with a machine last year and it wouldn't
work half the time. It wouldn't get me past the part of the ballot that is
the write in.

Glad everyone had a good time voting this year.

--
Lora and Leader Dog Myrtle