[nabs-l] Business Calculator

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Nov 6 05:22:11 UTC 2008

If you don't get a good answer here, you might also check on our
Blindmath list.  I believe there is an accessible scientific
calculator that someone sells, but don't know about business calculator.

You might be able to use laptop and Excel if you have access to that
too -- will probably need to talk to the Professor in advance.

Dave