[nabs-l] accomodations in public school

Franandah Damstra fantasyfanatic01 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:01:12 UTC 2008

At least there are some people who understand what I am going
through...Everyone tells me "You have some sight so use it!" I
honestly wish I was totatly blind so I can get the help I deserve. I
would do anything to get braille, I just got back my report card and I
got an E in maths...I'm so slow and can't comprehend what is going on
because it is so visual! I need help desperatly and I will do ANYTHING
to get it!