[nabs-l] Winter Picks released

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Fri Nov 7 22:33:30 UTC 2008

dear students,

as one of National Braille Press' customer service representatives, I invite you to call us, and receive our Winter Picks pamphlet, and join in the celebration.

National Braille Press has been gearing up for the biggest birthday party in our time, the bicentennial of our beloved Louis Braille.

Wear his colors! Louis Braille lapel pins.

Bicentennial Wall Poster. Free poster, pay shipping only.

Stay in Touch with Louis. Louis Braille note cards.

Braille Opens Doors. Key chain featuring braille on one side, and image of hand reading braille on the other.

Tactile Louis. A beautifully crafted lack featuring his face in profile, and the words Louis Braille 200. Limited edition, only 200 ever to be made by artist Ann Cunningham.

Winnie the Pooh 2009 Calendar.

And...

Get Ready for More Potter!

You will want to know about these items and more. Call and sign up to receive our braille catalogs.

You may even want to sign up for an entire month's worth of Syndicated Columnist Weekly

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/SCW-1YR.html

Call all next week, and get in on all we have to offer!

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Customer Service Representative
National Braille Press
1800 548-read, ext 40.