[nabs-l] accomodations in school

Franandah Damstra fantasyfanatic01 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:52:41 UTC 2008

Thank you for all the help. Yes, my vision is 20/800 if that says
anything. I can't tell you how much I want to swich schools, but my
parents won't let me and my school just doesn't help me. I go to the
doctors every year, but won't have my yearly check up until February,
so. I can only hold on till then until I can beg my doctor to knock
some sense into my stupid teachers...