[nabs-l] AABS of NFB compiling information for guideline project

tnw602 at jaguar1.usouthal.edu tnw602 at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Mon Nov 10 17:14:02 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

The Alabama Association of Blind Students of NFB are compiling information that will be used for guidelines for Disability Students Services (DSS) or some may know it as Special Student Services (SSS). This is a service that is usually offered through your university, Community college, etc. We are conducting a project that will address the  general aspects of how to help a blind student and sort of what and what not to do. We are asking you guys to send us any problems that you have had with this service and a short explanation of what you think they should have done differently. We are also asking if you have any inputs that you think should be included, whether you had a bad experience or not with this service, they are also being accepted. The last day that Dezman Jackson and I will be viewing input, extra information, experiences, etc that will be included in these guidelines is Friday November 14, 2008. If you have already responded to Dezman Jackson's posting of this
topic it has already been received and viewed, you do not have to submit it again.

Thank you in advance,
Tamika Williams