[nabs-l] Serving Yourself Food

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 03:34:47 UTC 2008

Good idea.  However, I have a problem with the paratransit bus
service.  Since I live in a dorm, I can't necessarily designate a
place for the paratransit driver to pick me up.  Worse, I have to wait
an hour more than necessary for them to pick me back up.  Hence, my
friend and I have nicknamed it "dial-a-wait."
Beth