[nabs-l] Serving Yourself Food

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Thu Nov 13 23:17:01 UTC 2008

Honestly, I don't see why the staff doesn't wanna help you.  I don't mean to
say they owe you anything, but I even got help carrying my food in college.
The trays they had there were simply too big for my really small hands.  I
think some of the staff weren't too into the idea at first, but then, the
managers got everybody on board.  I realize now, I could've bought my own
tray before going to college, but I guess I felt orienting to campus and
dealing with hiring and firing readers was more important than trying to
deal with the cafeteria scene.

Serena