[nabs-l] Trays

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:26:41 UTC 2008

Okay.  aybe I look less competent than everyone else on this list
ecause I can't even carry my own trays.  But again, we don't have
trays in the dining hall.  The only place wher I could practice this
skill is in the Oglesby Student Union which I don't know how to get to
without miimal assistance.  This is just hard.
Beth