[nabs-l] A Unique Opportunity

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:18:39 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Perhaps some of you may find this opportunity worthwhile.  If you were to
include a Braille alphabet card and write a brief message in Braille, the
message to the intended students would be exceptionally different.  I think
it a unique way to spread Braille awareness while making someone's day.
Anyway, you decide.