[nabs-l] NFB Training Centers

Jeff jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 06:18:47 UTC 2008

They offer a number of things. I could write quite a bit on them. But, do
you're own research.
I recently graduated from the Louisiana Center for the Blind. So, naturally
i have the most experience with it compared to the other NFB training
centers.
Here is the link to the LCB website
http://www.lcb-ruston.com
They have international students quite often, so just because your in Canada
doesn't mean you couldn't attend one of them. The closest to you would be in
Minnesota.
The NFB training centers are truly a great thing for the Blind.
Jeff