[nabs-l] Philosophical Terminology

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 01:24:23 UTC 2008

I think you are all getting too hung up on empty words.  The NFB
philosophy is about actions and attitudes.

If you call me blind and mean by it that I am helpless, I will take
offense.  If you call me impaired and mean that I just can't see much but
am otherwise like anyone else, I'll accept your words as respectful.

I can almost always tell the difference, and I bet you can too.

Joseph