[nabs-l] Philosophical Terminology

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:46:47 UTC 2008

Well said, David.  That was the biggest lesson the Colorado Center hoped
to teach people like me with a lot of vision in certain circumstances.  We
still need to know how to work without it, and there really isn't much of
a difference between having some and not having any.

I do think you have perhaps projected a bit on Hannah that was not in her
message, though.  She said simply that she doesn't understand why a person
would allow a person to believe they could see nothing.  I agree to an
extent.  How many times have people accused me of being "not really
blind"?  Better to explain it, even if it's inconvenient, I think.

Joseph