[nabs-l] Philosophical Terminology

Yolanda Garcia yvgarcia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 05:44:27 UTC 2008

Wow Heather, this was fabulously written in such a lucid and succinct
manner! Thank you for sharing this "alternative" perspective, as it's the
first time I have ever heard of this labeling term!!! I'm definitely going
to test this method/theory out soon and see the reaction of others!

Warmest,
Yolanda