[nabs-l] is anyone massage student?

beckysabo beckyasabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 03:39:44 UTC 2008

Hello Tatyana,
My name is becky sabo.  I went through massage school in Michigan.  I can
talk to you off list if you have any questions.  My email address is
beckyasabo at gmail.com and I just want to let any one no I had to redue msn so
I lost all my contacts.  So if you were talking to me you can email them to
my email address at beckyasabo at gmail.com
Sincerely
Becky sabo