[nabs-l] money rights

priscilla priscillagarces1987 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 04:09:57 UTC 2008

hey all listers,
How are you all doing.
I was googling ways of reading credit cards, and I came across this interesting article on making accessible currency.
It appears that bush was the one giving us problems because he is found to have appealed the jurisdiction of making it accessible providing the argument that states that we shouldn't change the currency since we have accessible ways of identifying money through the use of electronic gadgets.
I really think this is very unfair first of all because not all of us can afford spending hundreds of dollars on such device.
Second of all, I am a college student who lives independently at a dorm and everyone is not always there when I need to identify money so whenever I go to the ATM's, I have to go with a friend to verify if the money I am getting is a 20 and fold it along ways.
I have methods of folding money but trust me, they are not always reliable and are not accurate because you still have to rely on someone to tell you what it is if you forget the denomination.

I am very frustrated about this because like everyone else, I want to be able to handle money myself and not trust other total stranger because when it comes to money, I have some doubts about certain people these days.
We hear a lot of fraud going on, even in the news and its happening a whole lot in food places.
beware of restaurants because some people can be very dishonest and steel from you especially change.

this is just my personal thoughts and opinions.
anyhow, the following link is : http://www.wkms.org/programming/fuhrmann.htm

thank you very much.

Priscilla

Ps. I really hope president Obama can really change this since president bush was greedy enough to appeal the case.
Please reply on the list with any opinions of the article.
.