[nabs-l] Introductions and greetings

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:36:32 UTC 2008

Hi welcome to the land of nabs. My name is Rania, I live in am attending my
local community college in New Jersey. I am taking massage therapy there.
You will learn a lot from this list. Don't be afraid to ask questions or
jump in to a thred because we have something that we can teach one another
and we can learn from one another. I look forward to reading your posts.
Rania,