[nabs-l] Introductions and greetings

hannah sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 27 01:06:24 UTC 2008

Welcome to the list!!!!
Cheers
Hannah

Blind, and a dedicated member of NABS.  I just joined the list
today, and thought I would introduce myself.
>   I am currently a freshmen at the University of Colorado at
Boulder and am double majoring in Political Science and
International Affairs.  I have been a member of the National
Federation of the Blind for five years now, and currently I serve
as the vice president of the Colorado Association of Blind
Students.  Just recently I won a national and Colorado
scholarships of the NFB.  As a College student, and as a member
of the NFB and NABS, I decided that it would be a good idea to
join this list, so that I could keep in touch with all my fellow
students.  I hope I can get to know all of you through this great
resource in the near future, and I hope that I can learn from all
of you.  Thank you very much.