[nabs-l] Last chance to join the NFB of Colorado on the high seas to Mexico

Chris Foster cfoster at nfbco.org
Thu Nov 27 01:40:24 UTC 2008

Subject: Last chance to join the NFB of Colorado on the high seas to Mexico
Hello Fellow Federationests,

We want you to know that this is your last chance to reserve your
cabin on Carnival's Pride to Sail away to sunny Mexico with NFB
members from Colorado and across the country.  Our cruise sets sail
on March 1 from Long Beach, California and returns on March 8,
2009.  We will cruise through the Mexican Riviera with stops in
Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas.  If you are
interested, we would love to have you with us.   Please contact
Anahit LaBarre immediately at
<mailto:alabarre at labarretravel.com>alabarre at labarretravel.com or
720-334-3652 for more information. Cabins are limited and prices
range from $704 for an inside cabin to $1524 for a junior suite.
Those prices include all the fees, taxes and gratuities.  This is the
last week that Anahit can hold these cabins for us so call her right
away if you have any interest.

By the way, you may remember that the NFB of Colorado raffled off a
free cruise to one lucky winner.  Well, as it happens, our lucky
winner was James Gashel.  Go for it Mr... Gashel!  have a great time
and enjoy working on your tan.
James Gashel will certainly enjoy escaping winter for a week, far
away from the cold and snow.  Why shouldn't you?

Chris Foster
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Director of Community Relations
Phone: 303-635-6583
Email: <mailto:cfoster at nfbco.org>cfoster at nfbco.org
Web Site: <http://www.nfbco.org/>www.nfbco.org