[nabs-l] Special Ed.

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 09:01:44 UTC 2008

Melissa, I'm still working on that one.

Ordinarily I would say that we do it by demonstrating that we are just as
capable as anyone else by getting out there and delivering the same quality
and results as our peers.  Unfortunately, setting a good example only tends
to educate those willing to learn and understand.

I've got some of the other kind who don't want to understand, don't really
care what I think I can do.  I'm not really sure that I should discuss
details on an archived mailing list.  It's gotten nasty.

Joseph