[nabs-l] Line Ups

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sun Nov 30 14:11:05 UTC 2008

Hi Sarah.  I have myguide dog to show me the en't want to be in
front) grin but whz far as moving up in the line, I listen to the
person front of me, who usually is talkative- they are always
wanting to know about the dog.  I listen closely to what that
person is doing and once I think he or she is finished, I'll  ask
the person behind the counter if I'm oext- just to be sure.  I'm
usually realshy, but won't hesitate to ask for help if I feel I
need it.

Hope and Beignet

<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 05:01:23 -0500
>Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Line Ups

>I listen closely and figre out where the line ends and so forth.
>Beth

>On 11/30/08, Sarah Jevnikar <sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I was in my university cafeteria today and thought of one aspect
we hadn't
>> yet discussed.  How do you guys manage line ups? How do you know
if it's your
>> turn or where the line ends? In my caf there are several lines
that converge
>> so things can get confusing.  I know the obvious thing would be
to ask the
>> people near you, but I find I get shy and tongue-tied when I'm
in unfamiliar
>> settings alone so sometimes that doesn't work so well.  Any
other thoughts?
>> Thank you,
>> Sarah

info for