[nabs-l] Line Ups

Albert Yoo albertyoo1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 23:24:53 UTC 2008

Sarah, I feel the same way in an unfamiliararea. How do you know who to ask if you don't know any one in your cafeteria? I guess you have to ask and that will get over the shyness. I think other blind people feel the same way. A person who could see would feel the same way. I don't think it is just blind people that it is hard to ask some one for directions or any questions in an unfamiliar area. It is not so hard if some one comes up to me and starts talking to me. Asking some one else who I don't know is not as easy. Albert > From: sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca> To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org> Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 02:29:52 -0500> Subject: [nabs-l] Line Ups> > Hi All,> I was in my university cafeteria today and thought of one aspect we hadn't> yet discussed. How do you guys manage line ups? How do you know if it's your> turn or where the line ends? In my caf there are several lines that converge> so things can get confusing. I know the obvious thing would be to ask the> people near you, but I find I get shy and tongue-tied when I'm in unfamiliar> settings alone so sometimes that doesn't work so well. Any other thoughts?> Thank you,> Sarah> > > _______________________________________________> nabs-l mailing list> nabs-l at nfbnet.org> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nabs-l:> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/albertyoo1%40hotmail.com