[nabs-l] study techniques and reading

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:10:16 UTC 2008

good topic. I also miss the high school days when I had things brailled. I
struggle to remember things too. I also look over my notes and use the books
from RFBD but like you said I can't just skip the things on the pages that
the teacher told us not to wery about because if I go to another page then I
miss what information is on the page that I need to know. I also have
trouble with getting the spelling of some wirds because some times when the
spelling of a wird is in the book it is spelled to fast and other wirds are
not spelled at all. I try to make up my own study guides if I know what is
going to be on the test and try to make up my own test questions. Another
thing I do is I record the class and play it back and I even have a friend
quiz me on the material. Any other tips will be helpful.
Rania,