[nabs-l] study techniques and reading

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 00:07:03 UTC 2008

You use good techniques already--I can't really think of any others.  I
guess the nasty reality is studying or reading just takes longer for you
cause you're blind.  I would've loved to be an RA on campus, but knew that
wasn't gonna happen cause of evil reading time! lol  The only advice I can
give is don't stress out too much and take breaks to have fun!  Go to campus
events or just chill out and listen to music or chat with your friends on
messenger or the phone.

Serena