[nabs-l] 10 Best Tips for High School Students

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sat Oct 25 17:58:18 UTC 2008

So true. Especially important in post-secondary. Also you have to be willing
to do more for yourself - from laundry (if you're leaving home) to
orientation and mobility to researching where best to get textbooks from.
Though it's not necessarily your job to do this, it guarantees it gets done.
Hope this helps.
Sarah