[nabs-l] NLS Project

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:01:49 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I've been trying to download books from the NLS site.  Yet, when I go to
unzip them, I get an error saying there's something wrong with the archive.
I would think it is something wrong with my computer, but I barely click
Save to download the title before it says the download is complete, making
me wonder if it might be something on the NLS server.  Has anyone
experienced this before?  Not to bore you with my reading list, but the two
books I tried downloading are Angels and Demons and Point of Deception, both
by Dan Brown.  This is the first time I get such an error.  Anyway, thanks
for any help.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie