[nabs-l] NLS Project

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 20:54:19 UTC 2008

Good afternoon Joe,
I would try downloading another book to see if this is in fact an issue with
the NLS copy.
If you've tried downloading the same books multiple times and have had the
same issue, I would question the NLS copy, it's not necessarily an issue
with their server though.
So again, try another book and see what happens. Good luck.

Best Regards:
David Wright

Email: dwrigh6 at uic.edu
Mobile: 832-518-0707