[nabs-l] Question about where to post a piece of equipment I want to sell

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 23:07:13 UTC 2008

hello hope,

i would also recommend to other places to list your braille embosser to sell. why not try selling it on ebay, or on craig's list too! those are another idea that someone on the list hasn't suggested to you yet!

anyway, i hope that you can find someplace to list your embosser. take care, and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo

From: Hope Paulos <hope.paulos at maine.edu>