[nabs-l] Help with PowerpointHello everyone,

Harry Hogue harryhogue at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 02:45:18 UTC 2008

Call for help here!  Freedom Scientific goes on and on about how useable Powerpoint is with JAWS... well I need to see it!  I have powerpoints that my French teacher has been sending me, and I need to be able to review the lsides in detail -- character-by-character, wor-by-word, etc... because they're mostly in French... and also I have a Braille display so having them so I could review them with the Braille display would be the ideal thing.  Not too much to ask, I odn't think.  I have tried insert A, but all that does is read the slide... not let me review it in detail like I need to... an if you can't do that, then Freedom Scientific is seriously missing the mark, since sighted people have that option.  I rest my case.  I'll complain about FS another day.

I can send anyone the powerpoint that I'm working with if they want to give it a whirl for themselves.
Thanks for the help, guys.

Harry