[nabs-l] windows media player

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 06:26:15 UTC 2008

do you have all latest windows updates installed?  service Pack 3 of windows
XP.  make sure your virus scanner software is up to date and the virus
scanning is updating and scanning every day.  doing disk clean up is good
and  defrag every month uninstalling programs that you are not using that
not much on the computer.  have spy ware program protect installed and
running.
from
Jacob Struiksma