[nabs-l] Fw: Service Update - Save Your Free Conferencing Service

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Oct 29 04:07:09 UTC 2008

Service Update - Save Your Free Conferencing ServiceI forward the below as this may effect many student divisions and others who use this and similar services.
I have not done further research but do believe these to be valid claims, as this proposal would change how these conference systems are able to survive without charging.