[nabs-l] AIM question

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Wed Oct 29 23:29:05 UTC 2008

Hey Harry and all

That's what one would think, but I talked to my brother about it today and
he says that my friend and his mom can certainly be on his screen name at
the same time and not know it.  My bro says I have to be a detective to see
which computer my screen name is showing me is on AIM.  Looking at the
online time and if the screen name is idle is one way to tell.  My friend
tends to leave his sn on all the time, as many people of our age group do.
His mom, of course, wouldn't do that cause she doesn't really need to.
Also, if the profiles look different, that could also help.

Serena