[nabs-l] research methods

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 22:59:06 UTC 2008

Ashley,
In OpenBook there is a feature call the freedom Import printer that is analogous to the virtual printer for converting PDFs in kurzweil. Basically, just pull the file up in Adobe then select to print the file and then you select freedom import printer from the list of printers and hit print. Ther is also a skim reading feature available in OpenBook, but I don't recall the exact steps for using it at the moment but just look through the menus. Hope that helps.

Dezman