[nabs-l] Tips for DSS offices

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 20:07:18 UTC 2008

I would like the attitudes of DSS abolished, k-12 kids educated and raised
to be ready to meet the expectations of higher ed and gain access
independently. In the meanwhile, how about changing the name to OFFS;
Office For Facilitation of accesS, smile.

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc