[nabs-l] victor reader stream question

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:41:48 UTC 2009

Hi Beth,
   Glad to see you have joined the club. You have to have a card in the
victor streem because the Streem does not have on board memory. Everything
is stored on the SD card. You can either use a SD Card adapter to transfer
electronic files, by plugging the adapter with the SD Card in it into your
computer's USB port, or you can use the USB cord provided with your Victor
Streem to transfer files. If you use the cable, you have to make sure that
the SD card is in the Victor Streem.
   I believe the Streem companion is a software that you can install on your
computer to transfer files from your computer to the Victor Streem. I have
never used it, or have had the need for it, so I don't know too much about
it. Nevertheless, that is the basic purpose of the Streem companion
software. I would be glad to answer anymore questions you may have about the
Victor Streem Reader. Have fun with your Victor Streem Reader. It is a great
piece of technology.
   At your service,
   Nijat