[nabs-l] music theory

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:23:47 UTC 2009

I am also a Braille music reader, but I usually have my professor type
out descriptions of everything.  I use Lime Aloud so that I can do the
part-writing involved.  As far as dictations go, I have to do it out
loud because there's no way I can carry around a big bulky laptop and
the printer around all the time, so doing it out loud seems more
practical.  If you have any questions regarding music, feel free to
contact me.  I am a music major at FSU, so I cn answer your questions.
Beth