[nabs-l] Changing NABS digest format

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Apr 2 22:04:39 UTC 2009

The digests are composed by the list software, so can't be changed at
this end.  The only solution is that if there is something unique at
the beginning of each new message, you can search for that.  This is
why most of us don't find the digests a satisfactory solution, even
though the alternative is multiple messages.  I have each list put
into a separate folder, by my e-mail program, and if it isn't a list
I have to read, I can delete all messages for that day, if I get behind.

I of course read all nfbnet.org messages, at least skim them, since I
am list owner for all of them.

David Andrews