[nabs-l] Changing NABS digest format

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 23:05:42 UTC 2009

the NFB lists can be recieved in HTML format and uses level one headings to
denote the beginning of a new message.  ACB lists also use HTML messages
with headings at the beginning of new messages.
This is what i used when i subscribed to digests, though now i just get them
all in gmail in normal form and let it thread stuff which i personally find
more pleasing and easier to follow conversations.
Bill