[nabs-l] Cell phones

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 23:43:53 UTC 2009

I haven't used Talks on Windows Mobile, but it's a Windows Mobile
device, so you should have all of those features--they would work
with Talks.

The major bit of fun is learning to touch type on the thumboard, and
learning to use a new screen reader.  That's not the biggest deal
with MobileSpeak Pocket because they've got nice tutorials.  I assume
the same is true of Talks.

Joseph