[nabs-l] Cell phones

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sun Apr 5 01:30:21 UTC 2009

When did you get your phone, Joe.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 5:44 PM
To: 'National Association of Blind Students mailing list'
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Cell phones

Stay away from the Q.  I spend my time confused about whether I should throw
a shoe at MSS for being so slow or the phone for being so uncooperative.
I'm thinking it must surely be the phone or there would be more complaints
about the software.  In the midst of my frustrations, however, I tend not to
be discriminatory about which I hate more.  When I bought my phone Verizon
did not appear to have much in the way of variety for MSS accessibility.  I
hope this has since changed.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado