[nabs-l] Criminal background check for hiring a driver

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Sun Apr 5 15:16:31 UTC 2009

Hey Rania

I just thought of a great idea.  Are you friendly with anybody from your
high school?  High school kids love to earn extra money!  Plus, they're done
with school before evening time, unless, they're athletes and have tons of
practice.  Maybe, with permission of their parents, you could get some high
school kids to be drivers.

Serena