[nabs-l] Finding a driver

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:43:25 UTC 2009

thanks. Massage schools don't have housing. If they did they would be much
more expensive. I am not sure why class doesn't get out until 10:30 but
that's when it is skeduled to get out. I have thaught about moving closer
but can't aford it and I would have to find another place to not only
practice on client's but I would have to start my client base all over again
and that is not easey to find people to practice on.
Rania,