[nabs-l] Criminal background check for hiring a driver

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:01:25 UTC 2009

Hi Para transit doesn't go that far. They do but only on certain days. It
doesn't run passed 5pm and my class would be at 6. Ware I am know
transportation except for a cab is running after 5:30 and on weekends. There
is something called access link in my state but they don't go in my county.
When I tried to sign up a while back they were quick to get me off the phone
because they don't come to my county.
Rania,