[nabs-l] The true value of the NABS

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 6 19:50:31 UTC 2009

I agree 100%! A very true point Jim. Nothing like NABS or the NFB
exists here in Canada so it was a treasure trove to find such great
people from all over to give advice on a host of topics. I had lost a
lot of faith in the blind/visually impaired community, particularly
youth, and this list has reminded me that there is much to be hopeful
for.
Have a good day,
Sarah