[nabs-l] Nokia N82 for sale

Snowball07 snowball07 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 01:26:01 UTC 2009

Hey Nabsters,

I have a newly refurbish Nokia N82 for sale. I had a bit of a klutz moment and broken the screen. It was sent out to the official Nokia store and had a new screen put in. The phone comes with original box, warranty, and charger. The silver N82 will also come with a transfer of Talks already installed upon it. I am going to include the Elite case for the N82, that it has been outfitted with also.
I am looking to sell the phone because while waiting for it to get fixed, I acquire a Nokia N95, which I use exclusively now. Not really needing the phone, and being unwilling to watch such a nice piece of technology go unused, I am hoping to make it mutually beneficial for someone.
Buy.com's asking price is $369, and I am selling this at $300 plus $20 for shipping, since it is used, even though it has been completely refurbished. Nokia returned the phone to me without a battery... Brand new Nokia batteries can be purchased at- http://cellularfactory.com/det.jsp?d=31320&c=71224
for$12.97 for the NOKIA N82 650mAh Standard Lithium Cell Phone Battery. $17.31 for the NOKIA N82 OEM Battery.http://cellularfactory.com/det.jsp?d=29317&c=71224 The battery comes with free shipping,for a limited time from the above website. If interested please email me at- janice.jeang at gmail.com Thank you very much!

Kindest Regards,
Janice Jeang