[nabs-l] Perhaps a bit OT but read anyway and help if you can

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue Apr 7 22:03:16 UTC 2009

I actually have put together a web site whose target audience is anyone who
wants to learn about blindness, how we do things, what's available to us...
You know, all that good stuff. The URL is

www.syix.com/seeingwithoutvision

Let me know if you find it helpful, or how I could make it better.
Thanks
Angela