[nabs-l] switching from pc to mac

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:04:26 UTC 2009

Dear Nabsters,

I am currently in the market for a new computer and am seriously
considering getting a macbook. I am currently renting one for a week
to see what the accessability is like and whether or not  I really
want one. I am wondering  what kind of problems you guys have run into
as far as accessability, navigation, and software compatibility. I am
also curious as to whether or not I really need windows virtual
machine running JAWS or Window Eyes. I can easily get access to a
desktop with Kurzweil and a scanner and I'm really not sure what else
I need windows virtual machine for. If you guys can please e-mail me
off list to share your thoughts on this matter I'd really appreciate
it.

Thanks!
Domonique Lawless
dlawless86 at gmail.com